Guidelines for Classroom Training Effective JAN. 26, 2021
Class Size Limits
Class sizes will be limited based on 6’ of space available per each room- and not exceed 30 students in 11A&B, 15 in 205, 234, 104, and 250, all other rooms are 10 or less based on available seating. DO NOT Change room configurations.
1. All individuals and instructors will be screened each day with a temperature check & COVID survey. Every morning, before the beginning of training, a COVID survey will be administered by instructors. Anyone with cold-like/flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to participate in the training event.
1. Facemask or coverings shall be worn at ALL times over the nose and mouth in the classrooms, hallways, computer labs, common areas, office entry ways and training vehicles with more than one person.
2. Instructors shall ensure face covering mitigation and social distancing protocols are employed at all times to include breaks. Those not following building protocol will be asked to leave the facility and may be denied future training reservations.
*Except when actively drinking/eating items, eating or drinking in the classrooms is prohibited. Please
exercise good judgement. I.e. having water in front of you during an entire class does not mean you are
exempt from wearing your mask for the duration. You may remove your mask, drink then put mask back on.
1. Social distancing shall be applied at all times. Individuals shall remain spaced at least 6 feet apart during instruction.
2. Space seating/desks at least 6 feet apart. Please do not change the configurations of the classrooms- we have measured and appropriately placed and marked seats where spacing is adequate.
3. Create distance between students in vehicles (e.g., skipping rows) when possible.
4. Instruction in outside areas or opening windows to increase airflow when weather conditions permit, and if appropriate for learning environment, should be considered.
1. Hand sanitizer is readily available for students/instructors. If you do not have a bottle in your classroom please let staff know.
2. If objects have to be touched by multiple people, they should be wiped down with approved cleaning
products between uses. Cleaning products provided.
3. Classroom spaces/venues should be cleaned and disinfected at the conclusion of each day of training. This is the responsibility of the instructor and students. Products are provided and expected to be returned each day at the conclusion of training.
Building hours remain 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. to accommodate increased cleaning, for special circumstances contact the TSD staff via the OMB box: CHPT_T-E_RESERVATIONS@usmc.mil