MCAS Cherry Point Pass & ID (Building 251 at the Main Gate)
*** Face Coverings Required at Pass & ID ***
Face coverings are required to be worn upon entering the Pass and ID Office. Managers are directing the measure to protect force health and to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to the staff and others.
Pass and ID Phone: 252-466-5921 / 3066
Hours of Operation: 6 a.m. to noon. Closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Requirements for vehicle registration:
State driver’s license
Military or Civilian ID card
Valid state vehicle registration
Proof of valid NC liability insurance
Driver's improvement card of all military personnel 25 years or younger
Copy of Title Application Page when license plates have been transferred
ACCESS CONTROL / VISITOR'S PASSES
Hours of Operation: 6 a.m. to noon Monday – Friday. Closed Saturday, Sundays and holidays.
- Access control for all visitors coming aboard the Air Station
- Issue visitor passes
- Issue temporary vehicle registration passes
- Visitor sponsorships from MCAS residents
- Visitor passes issued by the sentry at the Main Gate after noon
Note: Visitors must provide a valid, original form of ID from those listed in the 'Acceptable Identity Source Documents' section.
Phone: (252) 466-4687
Hours of Operation: 6 a.m. to noon Monday – Friday. Closed weekends and holidays.
Contractors must provide two valid, original forms of ID from those listed in the 'Acceptable Identity Source Documents' section.
Criminal background check
Contracting Officer or sponsorship letter from an agency assigned to MCAS Cherry Point
Company employment verification letter
Verification of social security number
REQUIRED FOR BUSINESS PERMIT
Application for Business Permit
Criminal background check
Copy of driver’s license
Copy of birth certificate
Acceptable Identity Source Documents
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- U.S. Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551)
- Foreign passport with a temporary (-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa.
- Foreign passport with a current arrival-departure record, U.S. Customs and Border Protection Form I-94 bearing the same mane as the passport, and containing an endorsement of the alien’s no –immigrant status indicating that status authorizes the alien to work for the employer.
- Department of Homeland Security Employment Authorization Document (FORM I-766)
- In the case of a non-immigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer, a foreign passport with a form I-94 or Form I-94a, bearing the same name as the passport, and containing an endorsement of the alien’s non –immigrant status, as long as the endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form.
- Driver’s license or ID card issued by a state or outlying territory of the U.S. provided that it contains photograph and biographic information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
- ID card issued by Federal, state or local government agencies, provided that it contains photograph and biographic information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
- School ID card with a photograph.
- U.S. military or draft record.
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card or TWIC.
- Native American tribal document.