Cherry Point Legal Services Support Team (LSST) early office closure
The LSST office will be closing early on Wednesday, April 21. Regular office hours will resume on Thursday, April 22.
NMRTC CP now operates at Tier 2 COVID-19 vaccination status. All Tricare-eligible beneficiaries 18 years and older are now eligible to receive their vaccine.
Appointments at Camp Lejeune are available for 16 years of age and older Tricare-eligible persons.
Schedule appointments at http://informatics-stage.health.mil/COVAX.
For more information on the COVID-19 vaccine, visit https://www.tricare.mil/covidvaccine.
The Pass & ID Office will be operating on reduced hours, until Apr. 29 from 6 a.m. to noon, Monday through Friday. Contractors and visitors requiring access after hours can obtain a vehicle pass from the gate sentries at the main gate.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- The Training and Education building is able to provide seating adjusted capacities based on room size and available furniture. Ensure when reserving a room you do not change the configurations. This ensures safety for all patrons.
- To download the T&E priority matrix or room reservation request form, visit https://www.cherrypoint.marines.mil/Staff/Training-and-Education/
- Capacities will be limited to:
- 2 rooms -30 capacity
- 4 rooms -15 students
- 5 rooms -10 students
- Computer Labs- 8 individuals or less depending on circumstances
- Please feel free to send requests through the end of June to the OMB box at CHPT_T-E_RESERVATIONS@usmc.mil. Allow 48 hours for processing. Temperature and daily COVID screenings, 100% mask use throughout the classrooms and common areas, and social distancing practices are just a few of the mitigation procedures the facility utilizes to daily. The staff seek to ensure a safe training environment for all. If you have a request and would like to host a class via Adobe Connect please email the training box so someone can assist in setting up and discussing options firstname.lastname@example.org.
The North Carolina Clean Water Act of 1999 requires owners of a wastewater treatment works to make a System Annual Performance Report available to their customers upon request.
An annual performance report for calendar year 2020 has been prepared and may be obtained free of charge by contacting Timothy Lawrence of the MCAS Cherry Point Environmental Affairs Department at (252) 466-2754.
MCAS Cherry Point Family Housing residents interested in being an active part of the decision making process for their community can join Cherry Point's RAB to have the opportunity. On the RAB patrons can work together with the Military Housing Office (MHO) and Atlantic Marine Corps Communities (AMCC) and try to improve the condition of the community and homes for all current and future residents. As a RAB member, patrons can serve as the voice for their community and make a difference. To get started, contact the Military Housing Office today at (252) 466-5528 or CHPT.FAC.HOUSING.OMB@usmc.mil
- Roosevelt Blvd Lane Closure: Roosevelt Boulevard will close one lane of traffic from just past the Main Gate’s inspection lane to the security bollards from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., April 12-21, due to the replacement of the 2D Marine Aircraft Wing unit sign. Drivers are advised factor in the changes when traveling the route. Stay alert and, please, drive carefully.
- Road closure at Bldg. 197 near Cunningham Gate from Apr. 12-25
- Road Closures Ongoing: Sixth Avenue Closing: Starting Dec. 5, construction toward completing the Flight Line Utility Modernization Project (P-235) requires an extended closure of Sixth Avenue. The first phase of the closure will block flight line access at Gate 9, requiring personnel to use a temporary access control point at Reindeer Road (Gate 5 next to the flight line Fuel Farm). Starting Dec. 12, Sixth Avenue from its intersection at A Street to C Street will close. The community should prepare for the extended closure of Sixth Avenue from D Street to the Fifth Avenue extension, tentatively scheduled to occur at the start of 2021. Accomplishment of P-235 will also impact parking and access to buildings along the route.
- Full closure of the gravel portion of Range Road, just North of the MACS-2 driveway from Apr. 12 to May 3.
- The accomplishment of P-235 will have dynamic impacts to multiple areas of the installation, thus the community is advised to expect that timelines and dates are likely to change due to the nature of construction planning and programming.
- Road closure from Apr. 12-23 near Ordnance area 4 for the repaving of various roads in the vicinity.
- From Apr. 15-25 there will be a 6th Ave Closure from 5th Ave Extension to A Street to pursue work on the P235 Flight line project. The 5th Ave Extension will remain opened for access to 5th Ave.
- The driveways off of seventh avenue near Bldg. 3992 and the stone driveway near Bldg. 1012 will be closed from Apr. 19-21.
- Fitness loop road near Bldg. 287 and the parking lot between Buildings 287 and 3383 will be closed from Apr. 22 to Dec. 31
More Closures: Apr. 12-25
- Fire alarms: N/A
- Road Closure: Closure at Bldg. 298 parking lot closure from Apr. 21 to May 1
- Steam Outage: N/A
- Power outage: Outage near 6th Avenue for power station “A” from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Water outage: There will be water outage on Apr. 21 from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for water main maintenance at C street and 6th Avenue.
- Water outage: Outage at Bldg. 1790 on Apr. 22 from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Water outage: Outage at Bldg. 143 on Apr. 24 from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.