COVID-19 HPCON Update (Updated Aug. 20, 2021)
COVID-19 Resources and General Information
Effective Monday, Aug. 23, at 8 a.m., MCAS Cherry Point and outlying fields will elevate the Health Protection Condition (HPCON) from B to B+, in order to mitigate the increase in transmission levels associated with the COVID-19 Delta Variant. The following actions will be implemented aboard the air station:
- Vaccinated and unvaccinated personnel must continue to wear masks while indoors.
- Indoor classroom instruction must:
- Reinstate maximum occupancy protocols.
- Implement social distancing (six feet) between occupants.
- Not share devices or training aids.
- Conduct daily symptom screening for attendees.
- Units must enforce the Restriction of Movement (ROM) protocols.
- Restrict the size of indoor gatherings.
- Continue to observe basic hygiene protective measures (such as washing hands, and periodic cleaning or wiping of surfaces and handles, and general sanitizing of common-use areas.)
For more information about COVID-19 Delta Variant see https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
For information specific to North Carolina see https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/
Thank you for adhering to the new policy to ensure the safety of all personnel who live, work, or visit the air station.