COVID-19 Vaccination Update
Use of Cloth Face Coverings at MCAS Cherry Point
COVID-19 Resources and General Information
NMRTC CP now operates at Tier 2 COVID-19 vaccination status. All Tricare-eligible beneficiaries 18 years and older are now eligible to receive their vaccine.
Appointments at Camp Lejeune are available for 16 years of age and older Tricare-eligible persons.
Schedule appointments at http://informatics-stage.health.mil/COVAX.
For more information on the COVID-19 vaccine, visit https://www.tricare.mil/covidvaccine.
Face coverings are MANDATORY when entering installation facilities including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental Facilities
- All MCCS Facilities (MCX, CDC, food venues)
- Operational Spaces
Commanders can make operational exemptions when:
- Workspaces are greater than 6 feet apart
- A mask would prevent safe operation of a vehicle
- Operational matters dictate that a mask not be worn
Face coverings are NOT required for people who:
- Have health issues preventing the wearing of a face covering
- Are under the age of 11
- Are actively eating or drinking
- Are conducting strenuous physical or fitness activities